Kelley Blue Book Best Buy Award Winners at Runde’s
- January 2, 2020
- Posted by RundeAdmin
- Comments Off on Kelley Blue Book Best Buy Award Winners at Runde’s
Kelley Blue Book Best Buy Award Winners
Kelley Blue Book recently announced the winners of its sixth annual Best Buy Awards!
In naming the winning vehicles, they look for “the best combination of quality, comfort, driving dynamics, dependability, low ownership costs and affordability,” according to KBB’s website.
Here are the winners we have in stock at Runde Auto Group:
This is the sixth time the Ford F-150 has been named among the Kelley Blue Book Best Buy Award Winners!
Items noted by KBB include:
- Choice of six engines, including diesel
- Best-in-class payload capacity
- Rated to tow up to 13,200 pounds
- Filled with tech, convenience and safety features
- Roomy enough for families
The Expedition is also one of the Kelley Blue Book Best Buy Award Winners. This SUV is both capable and refined in its ability to haul cargo and provide a comfortable ride for eight.
Features noted by KBB include:
- Refined workhorse
- Up to 24 mpg on the highway
- Twin-turbo V6 engines offer 375 or 400 horsepower
- Max towing capacity: 9,300 pounds
- Roomy interior offers eight seats, connectivity galore
The Colorado boasts best-in-class towing and second-best payload capacity,
plus the lowest base price of other competitors in the segment.
KBB also noted its:
- Best-in-class towing
- Highly customizable cabin/box configurations
- Three engine options available, including diesel